Monday, March 7, 2011

Letter about my Picture ( The Sacrifice )

  Dear Mom,

      I miss you , it's day two in war and I'm in danger and also suffering. I wish you would be down here with me because then I can have comfort to save me. It all happened because of me, I have been injured so many times and I'm still up and going but my mind is telling me to stop and give up. It's just not me to stop, I will keep going until my body shuts down. My pain is like climbing a mountain with all my effort and heart, I feel horrible I have no help , no comfort ,nothing. I'm just pacing to be the best and try my best. It may be getting darker, but whatever it takes to be a warrior. Pray for me in heaven, watch over me and have confidence in me.


                                                                                                         Your son,
                                                                                                           Malik E. Smith

           

No comments:

Post a Comment